Author Topic: NEVER Write Trivia Questions again!  (Read 3712 times)

Offline Thomas Dorsher

• Administrator
    • DigiGames, Inc.
NEVER Write Trivia Questions again!
« on: January 29, 2015, 08:25:38 AM »
Today we are pleased to announce 4 subscription levels for weekly trivia content on demand!  No need to write trivia questions anymore for Trivia Board Pro 4, Trivia Ladder, Trivia Ladder PRO, and Extreme Bingo.

Your time is valuable.  See our packages below for how little it costs for us to supply you question content on a weekly basis.

To read more details and sign up, click https://www.digigames.com/weekly_subscriptions/index.php.

Bronze Package

$3 per week - 1 round of 31 questions and single or multiple choice answers for
Trivia Board Pro 4, Trivia Ladder, Trivia Ladder PRO, and Extreme Bingo.

Silver Package

$5 per week - 3 rounds of 31 questions and single or multiple choice answers for

Gold Package

$10 per week - 6 rounds of 31 questions and single or multiple choice answers for

Diamond Package

$50 per week - 9 rounds of 31 questions and single or multiple choice answers for

Diamond Package also includes a complimentary subscription to QandAtime for
25 players, bonus trivia rounds, and 2 monthly requests for topic-based,
gender-based, geographic-based, or age-based audiences.  Examples of
bonus-based content would be March Madness, Black History Month, Christmas,
Super Bowl, and other various topics throughout the year that will set you aside
and customize your events. Examples of topic-based content include age specific
or industry specific content.

How accurate are the questions?
100% accurate, no inaccurate answers, no typos, no repeats - guaranteed!

How does it work? Will I have to copy and paste questions or files?
Copy/paste procedures are not required. New content will download to your software games automatically. This is all managed from our software tool 'Trivia Retrieve', which is downloadable from our software downloads page.

Do the questions disappear after a certain period of time?
No. When you receive your weekly content it is on your computer forever, unless you manually delete the files yourself.

I have multiple computers, will I have to pay the fee for each computer?
No. If the computers are yours it will work on each of your machines.

How often will the service be billed? Can I get a discount?
The service is for weekly content but you will be billed monthly. At a future time we will offer discounted annual rates.

I don't live in the USA. Will people in my country be able to answer the trivia questions?
Yes. Anyone in any developing country can use the questions which are not strictly USA based.

Can I get the questions in another language?
At this time only English is offered. We may expand to other languages at a later time.

How easy/difficult are the questions?
It is a mix of easy to medium.

How is the billing setup?
The subscription content is delivered weekly, but the billing is monthly. A newspaper subscription, for example, is delivered daily, but you are billed once every few months.

How is the billing setup?
The subscription content is delivered weekly, but the billing is monthly. A newspaper subscription, for example, is delivered daily, but you are billed once every few months.

Are all questions supplied with 4 multiple choice answers?
Yes.

When is new content available each week?
New content will be available each Monday morning.

Can I get the questions in a doc file, like in Word or Excel?
Yes. If you subscribe to Silver, Gold, or Platinum, you will automatically get the content in Excel (.xls) files. These files will download to the Documents\TriviaRetriever\ folder.

What happens if someone signs up 6 months from now. Do they get the last 6 months of content for free?
No. Only content for the CURRENT week is downloaded.

What are some of the topics?
The questions are all 'pop culture' based, meaning that the content centers around people, places and things commonly known in developing countries.

Do you need any writers on your staff? I have writing experience.
We have very stringent protocols, but if you are an experienced writer we can interview you to work for us in such a capacity. Feel free to call us for details.