Author Topic: Needing a User's Review of Trivia Pads  (Read 2538 times)

Offline Figsfollys

Needing a User's Review of Trivia Pads
« on: April 01, 2016, 01:30:26 PM »
Anyone on this forum using the Trivia Pads???  I'm thinking about taking the plunge and buying 20 trivia pads, and don't want to spend $2000 on a product that is not reliable. I am needing an honest user review.. If you don't want to post here on the forum, I will leave my email.
 Thanks in advance!
Figgy
figsfollies@gmail.com

Offline DjDale

Re: Needing a User's Review of Trivia Pads
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 07:56:46 PM »
I have 20 pads. What I have found is they are reliable and durable up to a point.  I wish they would have an on/off switch, because if you leave the 9 volts in they will drain.  Also be VERY CAREFUL putting the the batteries in correctly. If you accidentally try and put the leads in reverse, you will end up shorting out that pad. And too, the battery leads get loose after them in and out all the time and you will constantly have to adjust the battery when the leads are not tight.

Also, when I am running 15-20 pads in a game, and contestants are hitting all at the same time, sometimes it locks up the software.

All in all, they work well in games that players do not have to all press at the same time.

Dale

Offline Figsfollys

Re: Needing a User's Review of Trivia Pads
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 07:13:49 AM »
Thanks Dale.. That is some great feedback and  knowledge for me about the batteries, and potential locking up..  I ordered 20 and should get them tomorrow..

Figgy