Author Topic: tm120 buzzers - need some feedback  (Read 1966 times)

Offline GameShowGuy.com

tm120 buzzers - need some feedback
« on: June 07, 2017, 08:19:08 PM »
Hi guys, I'd love to hear some feedback on the TM120 style buzzers. I'm actually aiming for the extremes that light up and have multiple choice option too. I've some experience with wireless buzzers not working too well  (locking up my pc) and need to know before I spend the dough. I can be called as well - 248-648-1669 . thanks

Offline JamMachineDJ

Re: tm120 buzzers - need some feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 11:25:50 AM »
I have been using the Extreme cubes since they were launched.
They have been fabulous.  It's great having both type of controllers in one package.  I use the ABCD buttons for the ladder game and the buzzers for the other party games.  The light-up feature really dazzles the players and it makes it easy for them to see who rung in if they are not looking at the screen.
They have been very reliable and have endured many years of use. 
The only issue I have ever had has been the occasional wire coming undone inside the units but that only happens if there was an unexpected happenstance and most of the time either you can resolder it yourself or the company can do it for you (they have a great turn-around time).  The last time I had to get a repair done, it took less than a week.  But like, I said they RARELY happen.
I highly recommend the extreme cubes to really enhance a trivia show.  You will not be disappointed.

~John Horne
Jam Machine Productions (Trivia Game Show)

Offline GameShowGuy.com

Re: tm120 buzzers - need some feedback
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 02:33:19 PM »
Thanks so much for the feedback. It feels better to get some third party real world user experience. Thanks again !!