Author Topic: New Updates - Fortune/Feud/TB4  (Read 690 times)

Offline JamMachineDJ

New Updates - Fortune/Feud/TB4
« on: April 10, 2018, 12:39:29 PM »
I want to say right off the bat that I love the graphics that came with the new updates.  So much more colorful and vibrant. 
I have had some issues with the new updates that we are straightening out and tweaking, so I am hopeful that things will go smoother as we go forward.
I am also glad that the issue with the "A" vowel has been fixed on the fortune board as well. (those who may not know, when the A was not in the puzzle and someone picks it, the board froze and couldn't continue.)
Only thing I do not like is the banner at the top of the screen that says TRIVIA TIME.  In the past, when I adjust the headers in TB4, the changes take effect in the other games as well, but with these new updates, it does not and these banners just don't look good on the Fortune and Feud boards.
A minor quibble is the media play/pause/stop buttons are a little small and in a different order than in the original board and I have to catch myself to make sure I am hitting the correct button now. (also on that note, I am glad we now have the option to continue the sample from the ring in instead of restarting the whole sample.)
Also on TB4, in the status box, it usually says something about game hardware being detected or undetected or something, but with the new update, it been saying 2 things:  "Updating 8" and "Updating 4"...what the heck does this mean?
I can't wait to see TB5!!!!

~John Horne
Jam Machine Productions