Author Topic: Trivia Feud Fast(er) Money Round.  (Read 12926 times)

Offline F.King

Re: Trivia Feud Fast(er) Money Round.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 08:32:07 AM »
Thanks Tom, working on the timer... you'd think that would be an easy add... however, currently I added one, but it stops when you click anywhere else in the workbook. Not very helpfull if you're letting the contestants add their own answers.

Thinking about making it a VB procedure instead of a Active Cell call... maybe that will resolve it. I'll keep you posted!

Offline Zakolyte

• That Game Show Guy!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2011, 02:10:10 PM »
WOW!  I can tell I have been busy with my 08:30 - 17:00hrs job as I have not been on in a while...Shame on me!

SwishMax you say?  Ok...time to do a little research on this software.  Is it less expensive compared to Adobe CS4 or CS5?  I drool at those systems but GEEZE!  over $1000.00!

If anyone has any comments on SwishMax I would really appreciate them.

Regards all!

Zak

Offline F.King

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 05:59:21 PM »
I've used swishmax extensively. It's an easy way to design flash movies. It really doesn't take the place of photoshop. You still need to create the images... I've just figured out over the years how to manipulate flash to make simple images as well.

Great program if you don't really want to learn all the ins and outs of flash programming.

Oh, and it's only like $50!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:03:25 PM by F.King »

Offline Thomas Dorsher

• Administrator
    • DigiGames, Inc.
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 09:39:51 PM »
Yes, SwishMax is WELL worth the money.  Fast and easy to learn.  I have it and have been using it for years.

Offline Chad Slater

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 04:27:34 PM »
Was curious if anything had come of the fast money clock and if it would be possible to add a sound into the mix so when the button is hit and sound is played along with the reveal of the word and points?  Great job on it!!

Offline Zakolyte

• That Game Show Guy!
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2017, 06:16:12 AM »
Hey King,

Any chance you still have this Excel Spreadsheet lying around?  If yes, can you post it?