3. Setting up your USB to serial convertor. Click HERE.
4. Download USB to serial converter drivers. Click HERE. Simply unzip the file
and point your “Found New Hardware Wizard” to the unzipped folder. PLEASE NOTE:
The “Found New Hardware Wizard” will appear twice. It is VERY necessary to point
to the unzipped folder twice.
5. I am trying to use Trivia Board Pro 4 to play my videos in a “Name That Video”
type formatted trivia game. However, certain video file types don’t work. What
do I do? It is very likely that you are missing some necessary video Codecs that
allow your computer to play video files from within our software. If the video file
also doesn’t play within Windows Media Player then this would confirm the above.
If WMP plays it, but our software doesn’t, it still can be a Codec problem. Here
are a few possible solutions - Click HERE.
6. I have purchased a plugin, or plugin pack, how do I install them? Click HERE.
7. I want to interface your wireless buzzers with my own software game. Click HERE.
An authorized DigiGames representative can gain access to your computer as if the
representative is sitting directly in front of it without the need to install any
additional utilities. This option is useful if you are having computer or software
difficulties that cannot be determined over the phone. You must notify Customer
Care first before proceeding. Simply download and run SUPPORT ASSISTANCE and follow
the instructions prompted on the screen. Please note that the above download does
not actually install anything, it simply gives temporary permission to our staff
to access your machine. You must delete the file when the support has been concluded.